Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dumbest People's Choice Award Acceptance Responses

Give it up for the deep thinkers!


"Thank you for loving movies as much as I do," Jennifer Lawrence.

It seems they specifically loved the movie you starred in, Jennifer. Way to go with the sweeping vague statement!

"I love the people, I really do," Jennifer Aniston said.

With a dress to match the brilliant statement:


WOW! What exactly is this look? Biker babe meets Homecoming Queen?


"Thank you for caring about this album and for caring about me," said Taylor Swift.

Who cares...


"I so look forward to entertaining you again, so back to the studio I go," Katy Perry said.

Is this really Katy??

I am far more entertained by her choice in formal wear than by her music!


"The fans of the show have truly touched me in ways I never thought possible," Ellen Pompeo. (Ummmmmmm, maybe not the best choice of words.)


All props to Entertainment on Today for quotes and images.



Win an iPad Mini if you can take the top spot on MotoSikeO-X for Android and iOS! Details here!...just 99 little cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment